The website www.anakem.gr is managed by the company under the name “ANAKIKLOSI A.E.K.K. KENTRIKIS MAKEDONIAS ANONIMI ETERIA” COLLECTIVE SYSTEMS FOR THE ALTERNATIVE MANAGEMENT of Excavation, Construction and Demolition Wastes and the distinctive title “ΑΝΑΚΕΜ”, based in Thessaloniki, 1, G. Frantzi str. (3rd floor), P.C. 54655, tel. +30 2314405300, 2310595085, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.anakem.gr, V.A.T. ID: 800377801, as legally represented (hereinafter: “Company”).
The Terms and Conditions governing the use of this website (www.anakem.gr), (hereinafter: “Terms”), are set out in this document, as well as any other documents referred to therein.
If you have any questions about the Terms, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone +30 2314405300, 2310595085.
- You should always use our website in accordance with these Terms.
- You accept that you will not use our website to send, post, upload or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, insulting, annoying, slandering, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that violates a third party’s private life or privacy, is indicative of hate or racial, national or other discriminations, or that may cause harm to minors in any way, is not allowed to be transmitted in accordance with the law or contractual or management relations (e.g. confidential information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relation or covered by confidentiality agreements), violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, contains software viruses, worms or any other codes, files or programs designed to harm, cause damage, destroy or interfere with the operation of any software or computer hardware, violates intentionally or unintentionally the applicable greek and international laws and regulations and may interfere with third parties in any way and any content used to collect or store personal data of other users. In the event of non-compliance by you with the above rules, we reserve the right to ban your access to the website and remove relevant reports and content.
- You accept that you will not attempt unauthorized access thereto and its server, or to any other server, computer, and database associated with our website, and are committed not to attack it through denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack. Breach of this obligation may constitute a criminal offense in accordance with applicable law. Any such infringement will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities. Similarly, in the event of such a breach, the right of you to use the website will be immediately annulled.
- Every action that could influence the normal functioning of the website, as well as the ability of other users to use the website and its services, is prohibited.
Intellectual property rights.
- All the content of our website, including, but not limited to, pictures, photographs, drawings, graphics, texts, available services etc. are the intellectual property of the Company and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek and European law, as well as international contracts. Names, pictures, logos and distinguishing marks representing the Company and / or third parties are trademarks and distinguishing marks of the Company and/or third parties and are protected by greek, community and international laws on trademarks, industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition.
- You agree not to: a) change, translate, create or attempt to make derivative works or copies of the software or website, either in whole or in part; b) decompile, disassemble, convert the object code to source code, c) distribute, assign, share, lease, lend, sell, resell, rent, sublet or otherwise transfer the software or website for your benefit.
- You are not allowed to reproduce, redistribute, duplicate, copy, remodel, change, disclose, distribute, republish, download, show, take screenshots, upload or transmit the material available on our website in any case and in any way; nor the sale, resale or assignment of the use of the website and the services, without the express written permission by the Company.
- You acknowledge and agree that third-party information presented to you through the website is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. In addition, you agree that you will not use any third-party software or content available to you via our website unless expressly allowed under the terms of service or third-party license. If you do not agree to the terms of service or the third-party license agreement, do not download or use the third-party software or content.
- In the event of infringement of the Intellectual Property Terms, you must immediately delete any material obtained illegally.
Limitation of liability.
- The content of the website is for informational purposes only. The purpose is to provide information to visitors - users of the website about our services.
- The content of the website may contain typographical errors for which the Company is not responsible.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all charges that may be incurred for accessing and using the website.
- We are not liable to users, partners or/and any third party for any loss or damage (direct, indirect, exemplary etc) related to: a) any technical problems that may occur to users when they attempt to access our website or during such an access and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure using the website, b) any technical problems or malfunctions of Internet Service Providers, c) a denial of service attack, viruses or other malware or hardware that may harm the user’s computer, accessories, data or any other material from the use of our website or the uploading of material contained therein or similar material of another site referred to by the website and in general for acts or omissions by third parties and in particular unauthorized interventions of third parties to products and/or services and/or information made available through the site, d) force majeure events, and e) violation of legislation (eg. tax, data protection etc), related to the use of our website.
- The Company and its partners or/and affiliates are not in any way liable to you or third parties for any loss or damage of any kind directly or indirectly related to it, its content, services or any of its applications or intellectual property rights, delay in the operation or transmission, or any kind of malfunction.
- The linked websites are not controlled by the Company and, for this reason, we or/and our partners or/and affiliates are not responsible for the content of these links, nor for the links on linked websites or any changes or updates to these websites.
Social media platforms.
We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Any services provided by the Company through its social media platforms and any information that is disclosed, submitted or offered through its social media accounts are subject to these Terms, unless agreed otherwise, expressly and in writing.
- If any provision of these Terms is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible.
- These Terms were originally written in Greek. We may translate these Terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version and the Greek version, the Greek version will control.
Modification to the Terms.
- These Terms, together with any other expressly referenced document, constitute the complete agreement between the Company and the users, replacing any prior written or oral agreement, conciliation or settlement between us.
- We reserve the right to unilaterally modify, renew or cancel any term contained in these Terms, at any time and without sending prior notice to users.
- We shall inform users of any modifications and changes, via the website or as otherwise required by law.
- Modifications and changes will never apply retroactively. By continuing to use or access our website after any modifications come into effect, you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
- The use of our website is solely governed by Greek law.
- Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts and, in particular, those of Thessaloniki.
Last updated date: 16-12-2021, 10.00am