Quality and environmental policy
ANAKEM S.A. is a “Collective System for Alternative Management of Excavation, Construction and Demolition Waste” with range of operation in 13 Regions and 60 Regional units.
Principal axis of our policy is the continuous business process improvement, targeting the best satisfaction of our customers and the reduction of our actions’ ecological footprint.
The company’s administration, officers and staff acknowledge and abide by the Quality and Environmental policy that has been established and adhered to by the company.
The administration of ANAKEM S.A. is bound tο:
- Inform private entities and public or private bodies about their obligations regarding ECDW recycling.
- Support and supervise associate processing units respecting the recycling procedure they apply.
- Support and supervise obligated producers for the proper sorting of waste, as well as their options of temporary storage, transportation and processing of it.
- Plan and materialize information and awareness campaigns for bodies and citizens about alternative ECDW management subjects.
- Support public services and local authorities succeed in their goals of prevention, reuse, recycling and retrieval of materials and in managing the environment, especially battling the uncontrolled disposal of waste.
- Harmonize completely with the enforced legal regulating standards, such as those illustrated in effective national and European laws and regulations.
- Establish quantifiable goals for the quality and the environment and the accomplishment of these goals.
- Train the staff and raise awareness regarding quality and environmental management subjects.
- Apply constant effort to improve and raise the level of quality and environmental management, via the integrated management system the company adheres to in harmony with Protocols ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Protect the environment.
- Make the quality and environment policy available and communicate it to the stakeholders
- Apply, maintain, review and constantly improve the IMS policy.
- The current policy is updated and reevaluated appropriately in any case of change in size or for of the companies’ actions or after the appearance of urgent event and is reviewed along with the Integrated Management System.
Thessaloniki – 1st of October 2018
Reviewed – 2nd of January 2022